Carlisle Events is seeking qualified candidates to apply for the position of a Digital Marketing Manager. The position reports to the Director of Marketing and works closely with not only the marketing team, but event planning team too. This is a full-time position with THE leader in classic and collector car entertainment.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Designing and tracking digital and video advertising in support of media campaigns.
- Design, draft, code and schedule e-marketing to support sales, sponsorship and event promotion.
- Manage, engage and grow Carlisle Events’ social media presence across a variety of platforms and monitor, report on analytics and make recommendations for growth opportunities.
- Create and manage Facebook advertisement campaigns using targeted audience lists and remarketing techniques.
- Plan, place and analyze Google AdWords campaigns.
- Reporting of social media analytics through Facebook Insights and website traffic using Google Analytics.
- Monitor KPI’s through Google Analytics and provide feedback on ad campaigns.
- Management of website projects and updates using HTML & CSS to create banners, promotional pages, etc.
- Promote online sales of show field registrations, Carlisle Events memorabilia and gate admission.
- Film and edit video footage of events for social media advertising, TV commercials and post-event recaps.
- Partner with sponsors to execute co-branded marketing awareness across web, email and social media.
- Support rental promotion of both Carlisle Fairgrounds and Carlisle Expo Center.
- Support new company ventures and initiatives.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Design, Advertising, or Communications.
- 1-3 years of related experience.
- Proficient with digital marketing, website marketing, SEO and social media marketing techniques.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign & Illustrator).
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS coding.
- Proficient in Google Analytics reporting and analysis.
- Knowledge of design and analytics of email marketing platforms such as Delivra, Constant Contact & Mailchimp; including creation, deploying and analysis of marketing surveys.
- Knowledgeable in use of video filming and editing equipment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Proficient in copywriting for various forms of media.
- Attention to detail, an eye for design and a flair for distinctcreativity.
- Analytical and reporting skills.
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work outdoors for events during the months of April through October.
- Interest in the automotive hobby.
- Previous marketing experience working with a live entertainment company.
- Experience in collaborating with marketing firms and partners.
- Possess current commercial drone pilot’s license.
Benefits available, including medical, dental and vision. Retirement options also available.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume and cover letter, and optionally no more than 3 graphic and video design samples along with salary requirements to Mark Bodenhorn, Director of Marketing, by Friday, January 10, 2020. Please tell us why you’re the right candidate for this unique and exciting employment opportunity.